Monday, October 23, 2006

I've got a computer!


Finally, finally, finally! For the first time since living with my parents back in Berwick, I have my own computer and am connected to that Internet thing. I must say, as I sit here chuckling at a Roy and HG podcast, I'm as happy as Larry Emdur.

The crowd have been screaming for photos, so photos you shall have. I'll start with some snaps from our summer holiday to Europe. First stop - Sweden. Nomes and I stayed with the beautiful and talented twosome - Anita and Olle. We stayed in Södermalm, went canoeing just out of Stockholm, went on a ferry trip to Mariefred, went camping on Gotland and ate Swedish meatballs! Although, in Sweden, they just call them 'meatballs'. Imagine that!

Here are some photos of the happy holiday-makers.











Coming soon... photos and stories from London and Spain, including 'Nomes Gets Mugged', 'Blowing Your Budget in London' and 'Adventures on the Wrong Side of the Road'.

No comments:


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |