Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to Work

As you may have guessed from the quantity of blogs over the last week, I've finally got some work to do at work! Shocking as it may sound, I find myself actually busy for once. The first six weeks of the school year were a bludge the likes of which have never been seen, which is why I started doing the blog in the first place. Now I'm teaching classes again and it's heaps better. I've finally got a projector and screen in my room, which means I'll be able to do screenings of 'He-Man' at recess. I say it's for the kids, but I'll be more than happy to kick back and reminisce about my childhood with Orco, Prince Adam, Skeletor and the other Masters of the Universe.

Can anyone think of any other classic cartoons that I could show? I've got some Mickey Mouse and stuff, but I'm looking for some better ones. Not Scooby Doo.

So anyway, I'm back in the teacher chair and loving it. I want to take some video footage of my apartment, school and some spots in Hong Kong, edit it together and post it on the web. I guess step one will be to 'borrow' a video camera from school and step two will be to finally get my computer at home. Can you believe I'm still waiting for it? So.. I guess I'll do it one day.

Until then, take care of your good selves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about She-Ra - i always loved her, popples, smurfs, gummi bears, care bears, the wuzzles, astro boy - just to name a few...argh to be a kid again...

Sarah and Mike said...

Danger Mouse and the Chipmunks. The Simpsons! The other teachers mightn't approve of that though! And what about muppet babies and Looney Tunes?

Anonymous said...

Dude, so many classics... Mask and Venom, Willie Foggs 80 days around the world, Dogtanian and the three muskahounds, The mysterious cities of gold (best cartoon theme music EVER!), Dungeons and Dragons... All absolute gems! Hey, if you're a he-man fan, check out the parody 'the skeletor show' on Youtube. it's marginally snigger-worthy.

lalligirl said...

battle of the planets, bananaman, roger ramjet, the smurfs, the jetsons, inspector gadget...ok, so they're not all good, but they'll take you back!


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |