Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wedding



Hi everyone! I've been blog lazy lately, but I've finally gotten off my clacker and downloaded my England photos onto the computer. Here are some photos of Azza and Leah's wedding. It was a fantastic time. I've got a great little video on the camera of Aaron and Leah's first dance, but not sure how to upload it. Any hints from the geeks (geek = not computer illiterate)?

Speaking of weddings; as you probably know, Nomes and I got engaged. Keep an eye on this spot for the engagement story in rhyme! We don't know about wedding dates (or even which country it'll be in) yet, but it looks like it's a while off. The moment we know anything, so will you.

But without any further waffle, I give you... Aaron and Leah - The Wedding. My photos are a little dark, but maybe after Aaron reads this he'll post some better photos on his website!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Nomes and Nick,
Better partners you could not pick.
I'm so happy for the both of you -
can't wait 'till you say, "I do!"

Leah and Aaron look gorgeous! Please send them through a big CONGRATULATIONS!

-This all makes me realise we're all growing up - awwww.

Anonymous said...

(Captain) Jack and I congratulate you, Nicky O. May you both experience a lifetime of Beatles lyrics and a radiant white eternity.
'Amor est vitae essentia.'

Anonymous said...

Yeah you have been a bit lazy and glad you're back


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |