Sunday, November 19, 2006

U bastards!


Ok, so this was not a good couple of weeks to be out of Melbourne. I'll admit that much. Sure, if I wanted to I'm sure I could've found some second rate band cover band somewhere in Honkers, but it's hardly the same as U2, Pearl Jam and a Make Poverty History concert in the same week, all within walking distance of my old apartment! It's ok, I've heard those bands are crap at live shows anyway.

.....

I think I'm going to cry.

So to all you bastards who just went to the U2 concert - congratulations. Well done. I am officially jealous and may take some time to get over it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put the iPod on and dream of what might have been.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah bro
saw them last night in orcland, fucking great show

clarky

Nick said...

Yeah, everyone I've spoken to has said it was awesome. My brother said "It was worth the 27 year wait." I hope they come out to Oz again. By the way, did anyone go to the Make Poverty History concert in Melbourne?

Anonymous said...

Yeah went to make poverty history..was average at best...evermore were clearly the best

Anonymous said...

Nicky, Saw them in Tokyo on Monday...will send ya some pics....KICK-ASS!


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |