Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fart Jokes


There's nothing like a good fart joke, and they don't come much better than in 'Bargearse' - Tony Martin's magnum opus and one of the best variations on "pull my finger" Australia has ever seen.

For those of you who have yet to experience the olfactory (what a brilliant word!) delights that only an overweight copper can offer, you're in for a treat. I should tell you that 'Bargearse' is actually 'Bluey', an old Aussie cop TV show that has been recut, overdubbed and, in my opinion, perfected.



I'd be surprised if anyone comes to look at this blog anymore, since I've hardly posted in the last couple of months, but just in case.... I was wondering if anyone has any good podcasts they can recommend. It's my way of staying in touch with what's going on in Australia. So far, I listen to 'Get This', 'Roy and HG', 'Enough Rope' (but it never gets updated) and... that's it. I've got some episodes of 'The Chaser' too, but it never gets updated. I gave 'Hamish and Andy' a crack. They're ok, but they've got nothing on 'Get This'. I'd like something else to get me through my daily commute. Is there anything good out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy hughesey and peter on nova100

Anonymous said...

Yeah i also saw a device on batteries doing the same fart noise.


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |