Friday, February 09, 2007

Unstoppable


Now that Sarah has told me how to add youtube clips to my blog, there will be no stopping me. I feel like a bit of a technological dud sometimes, but then again, I have a blog, so I must be a nerd - a nerd who is crap with computers. Nice.

Speaking of nerding it up, I just watched a presentation on iPhone and I'm in. Just show me where to sign. It's a pity it won't be around for a while.

Enough of this technical mumbo jumbo. On today's programme, all the way from sunny Melbourne, Australia.... as promised.... it's..... The Basics with 'Looking Over My Shoulder' (cue fake applause).

4 comments:

lalligirl said...

alas, nicholas, you seem to have stopped.

Nick said...

Harsh but fair.

Anonymous said...

Fair..
http://www.hosurlive.com

Anonymous said...

I saw another mobile from nokia which was pretty cool...with adaptive colors


« Asia Expats Ring » ? |